Automate your Processes to Cut Costs and Increase Efficiency
Call for Details:
Raw Material Inventory Control: Receive, Track,Trace
The SPEDE Raw Material Control system provides real-time inventory control and visibility, at a serialized unit level - from Receiving through Warehousing and into Production.
- Print serialized labels on-demand using mobile wireless printers
- Automate Receiving processes to expedite material flow by scanning or using RFID to record incoming items
- Automatically validate Raw Material receipts to PO or EDI data
- Automate Putaways, Warehousing, Cycle counts, Issues to WIP
- Get 24/7 access to a real-time, granular database of Inventory and Event data, to improve efficiency and decision-making
- Build electronic Lot / Serial Traceability records automatically from Receiving into WIP
- Eliminate Physical Counts, reducing labor costs and down-time
SPEDE Raw Material Control is a WiFi solution that runs on a server PC. It interfaces to host ERP and EDI systems to provide real-time data exchange, and runs independently of host systems to ensure 24/7 uptime.
Learn More. View: SPEDE Plant Diagram of functionality from Receiving through Shipping.
Download Brochures: Raw Material Traceability with Critical Tracking Events
Using Serial Numbers for Accurate Tracking
Real-time Inventory Tracking with Mobile RFID
SPEDE assigns a Serial Number to each unit of Raw Material, to provide accurate tracking and traceability at a granular level. This means you can:
- Increase inventory accuracy to 99+ %
- Minimize safety stock
- Eliminate "lost" items and obsolescence
- Reduce material and overhead costs
- Validate the accuracy of Putaway and Issue transactions
- Enforce FIFO rules
Electronic Lot / Serial Traceability
SPEDE Raw Material automatically creates an electronic Event database that you can access for detailed Lot /Serial Traceability records.
This inventory traceability data is captured as a by-product of scanning inventory transactions from Receiving through Shipping.
These scanned transactions, called "Critical Tracking Events ", are stored in the SPEDE Event Database.They provide the "Who, What, When, Where, Why" details you will need to know if a quality problem occurs, and needs to be traced to its source.
You can readily access this inventory traceability data to:
- Pinpoint the cause or start of a QC problem
- Identify the specific units of Raw inventory affected - by Lot / Serial Number range, P.O., Supplier, etc.
- Locate and Quarantine all suspect Lots / Serial Numbers of Raw Material units
- Trace Backward suspect Lots /Serial numbers of Raw Material units to Suppliers
- Trace Forward suspect Raw Material units issued to Production Lots / Serial numbers, and further Forward to Finished Goods, if needed
Back to top