Trailer Loading with RFID
Call for Details:
Real-time Labeling, Tracking, Shipping, Traceability
SPEDE Finished Goods is a WiFi-based inventory control software module that enables a manufacturing facility to track and manage inventory in real-time, at a serialized unit level.
Inventory Visibility at Begins at Line-side
Real-time inventory visibility begins with Line-side Labeling, as containers of Finished Product are labeled on-demand as the parts leave production and are packed into containers. The serialized container labels are then scanned to automatically record Finished Goods production receipts, and to create serialized Pallet Labels during the pallet-building process.
SPEDE Finished Goods uses barcode scanning and/or RFID throughout Warehousing, Picking and Trailler Loading to ensure inventory is accurately tracked, picked, staged and shipped, and to increase efficiency.
Scanned inventory transactions are stored in the SPEDE Event database - giving plant personnel real-time, 24/7 visibility of inventory, customer orders, and Backward / Forward Traceability of Finished Goods.
Built on a 802.11 platform, SPEDE Finished Goods is a PC-server based software solution. It transacts with host ERP, Release Accounting and EDI systems for real-time data exchange at labeling, picking and shipping.
SPEDE software runs independently of the host to ensure 24/7 uptime - especially during mission critical events such as Labeling, Picking and Shipping.
LEARN MORE. View the SPEDE Plant Floor Diagram of functionality from Receiving through Shipping.
Download Brochures and White Papers on Inventory Labeling, Control and Traceability
"Now we know exactly what we put on each truck - down to the Carton serial numbers."
Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Functions of SPEDE Finished Goods:
- Line-side Labeling: Prints serialized container labels using PLCs, Push-buttons or TouchScreens
- Prints serialized Pallet Labels by scanning Containers
- Automates Production Reporting by scanning Container or Pallet S/N
- Real-time transaction validation prevents errors
- Real-time Inventory Visibility, 24/7 - at the serialized unit level
- Real-time Event Tracking - for data mining, QC holds, Lot/ Serial traceability
- Automates Warehousing processes - Putaways, Moves, Cycle Counts
- Automates Picking / Trailer Loading processes
- Creates electronic Lot/Serial Traceability records
- Transacts with host ERP, EDI and Release Accounting systems
Automated Lot / Serial Traceability
Detailed Lot Tracking Reports - easily accessible 24/7
SPEDE automatically creates an electronic history of Finished Goods inventory traceability as a by-product of scanning transactions from Production Receipts through Shipping.
These scanned transactions or Critical Tracking Events are stored in the real-time SPEDE Event Database. Using standard data mining tools, you can readily access and analyze this data 24/7 for productivity, performance and QC purposes.
Should a major quality problem occur, these Event records will provide the "Who, What, When, Where, Why and Which" details you will need to:
- Pinpoint the start of the QC issue
- Identify the specific units affected - by Lot / Serial range, Work Order, Machine, Run Date, Shift, etc.
- Put an electronic QC Hold on all affected units in your facility, and Enterprise-wide
- Trace affected units Forward to all ship-to locations for limited Recall
- Trace affected units Backward to Raw Material components and Suppliers
Learn More. Visit Lot / Serial Traceability.
Back to top