Touch the Screen -
The Correct Label Will Print
Call for Details:
Real-time Error-proof Labeling at Line-side
SPEDE TouchScreen Labeling prints container labels on-demand at the point of manufacture, enabling you to:
- Eliminate mis-labeled containers
- Cut labeling costs
- Reduce premium freight costs related to labeling errors
A WiFi TouchScreen terminal installed at line-side connects to your WiFi network to communicate with the SPEDE Server Software and to a line-side printer via WiFi or serial port.
Touch the Screen to Print a Label
Before starting a new production run, the Supervisor configures the TouchScreen to print the label for the Part to be made. The TouchScreen displays the Part Number, Description and Pack Count for the current run.
When a label is needed, the operator touches the screen to send a command to SPEDE. The label prints, and is immediately applied.
SPEDE sources the label data from host ERP, EDI and Release Accounting systems. It time-stamps and logs the printed label data in an SQL database, for real-time inventory tracking, visibility and traceability. This data can also be sent to your host systems for scanning at picking and shipping.
Learn More. Download SPEDE Line-side Labeling Solutions brochure.
Watch a Quick Video Clip of TouchScreen Labeling.
SPEDE TouchScreen Labeling
with ELO Touch Screen
Benefits of TouchScreen Labeling
- Labels are always accurate
- Displays the current label set-up data
- Displays real-time Production and Status data:
- Label status information
- Production totals
- Label quantity printed so far
- Scrap totals
- Virtual keyboard enables pack counts to be adjusted before printing a label
- Color display screen is easy to read
- Barcode scanner is integrated into its base
Easy to install, and quick to go live
- Small WiFi footprint doesn't impact your host systems
- SPEDE Server Software controls all WiFi devices
- No application software in any device for your IT staff to update or maintain
Meet MPR for error-proof labeling !
Comply with Honda MPR and Line-side Labeling
With TouchScreen Labeling you can easily meet Honda's MPR (minimum process requirements) for an accurate labeling process, and comply with Honda's Line-side Labeling mandate too.
Get started today.
Call for details: 888.808.4237
Back to top