Real-time Warehouse Control
The SPEDE Warehouse Control System is a wireless PC Server-based solution to Label, Track and Trace inventory at a serialized unit level.
Using RFID and/or RF scanning, you can track inventory real-time and automate processes without the need for a costly, complex WMS solution.
SPEDE ("speedy") automates and error-proofs material handling processes in:
- Putaways, Moves
- Picking, Staging
- Trailer Loading
- Cycle and Physical counts
- QC Holds and Quarantines
- Inquiries and Reports
The SPEDE Warehouse Control System transacts with host ERP and EDI systems for real-time data exchange and automatic host updates.
It runs independently of the host to ensure 24/7 uptime, so mission-critical operations such as Picking and Shipping will continue uninterrupted even if the host is unavailable.
Learn More. See a Diagram of Warehouse Control with Integrated Traceability.
Scan to Record Transactions
Serialized Tracking Ensures Accuracy
SPEDE assigns a serial number to each unit of inventory, and maintains a real-time Serial Number Label Database of all inventory units.
You'll see exactly what you have, how much, and where it is at any point in time - on a 24/7 basis.
- Real-time visibility by Serial, Part, Qty, Location, FIFO, status and more
- Serial Number control ensures accurate Receiving, Tracking, Picking, Counting, and Trailer Loading
- Verifies transactions in real-time to prevent errors
- Allows Random Putaways
- Optional FIFO Control
- Maintains an Event Tracking Database of all Inventory, Labor and System Events
- Creates electronic Traceability records as a by-product of scanning transactions
- Transacts with host ERP, WMS, EDI and Release Accounting systems
RFID Reader on Cart
Real-time Picking & Shipping Control
SPEDE receives picklist or shipper data from your ERP or Release Accounting system to direct the picking process.
- Scan the unit's serial number to record the Pick transaction
- SPEDE verifies that the item, quantity, FIFO, etc. are correct
- Allocates the picked Serial Number to the Customer Order Number
At TRAILER LOADING:
- Scan the pallet serial numbers as they are loaded
- SPEDE verifies the pallet belongs on this trailer
- Won't allow the trailer to "close" until all allocated serial numbers for this order have been loaded
- Sends ASN data stream and pick transaction data to host ERP & EDI system
Back to top